Beginning the process of finding your next leader? Our team of talent acquisition experts will partner with you to find the best fit for your organization and your stakeholders.
What Sets Our Executive Search Services Apart?
Along with our national network, we bring a deep understanding of what leaders need to thrive in their new community.
Commitment to Diversity
We are dedicated to presenting you with a diverse slate of talent that best represents the communities you work in and serve.
We ensure that your constituents feel heard and are confident in the committee's due diligence, fairness, and impartiality.
Simple. Straightforward. Guaranteed.
Of the total first-year annual cash compensation — a significant savings over the average retained search fee of 33% or more.
Our talent acquisition experts are dedicated to finding you the perfect person for your position. We don't stop until we've found your fit.
If our candidate, for any reason, terminates or is terminated within 90 days from their start date, we'll repeat the entire search process.
The Trusted Executive Search Partner For...
What Clients and Candidates Say
Patrick C., Board Chair
HR Collaborative did a masterful job of leading our search committee through the process of selecting a new CEO. Given the limitations of COVID planning and our wide-ranging committee, HRC quietly and professionally led us to the finish line.
HR Collaborative was able to find excellent candidates for the position and orchestrate the process. The committee got the salient points efficiently and in a way that let us move through the search and hire seamlessly and professionally.
Christine M., Founder & President
I had an extremely good interview with HR Collaborative in what was an Executive Director search. From the email correspondence that was extremely detailed and contained a lot of detailed information about the role to the actual phone interview, HR Collaborative ensured my comfort during the entire interview process. During the phone interview, I was very impressed with the intentionality that they took to read my application materials and ask questions that allowed me to highlight my experiences in a unique and inclusive manner. I truly felt that I could be myself and shine at that moment. It is by far one of the most comfortable and professionally executed interviews I have had in my career.
Jerry D., Board and Search Committee Member
We could not have done it without HR Collaborative. From your sourcing of candidates to your interview methodology, everything about the process was first class. I think I speak for the entire search committee when I say that HR Collaborative surpassed our expectations!
Eric S., Search Committee Chair and Board Member
I thought the entire process was well managed. I really liked the ability to review videos and thought our Talent Acquisition Business Partner did a great job maintaining strong and timely communication. I would definitely recommend HR Collaborative.
You've Got Questions. We've Got Answers.
No! Commissions create a conflict of interest between you, your search partner, and candidates. With HR Collaborative you can count on full transparency, no "coaching" of candidates, and a focus on getting a mutual fit because we’re paid for our time and expertise – no more, no less.
With each executive search, we will:
- Collaborate with your hiring committee to assess the expectations and requirements of the position.
- Customize a job posting that will highlight your organization's unique culture and brand.
- Provide a basic compensation benchmarking report to ensure that the proposed salary range is competitive with market rates.
- Build a pool of qualified candidates using an applicant tracking system to post all of our positions to major job boards, as well as to specialty or industry-specific job boards. We will also post the position through our extensive social media network.
- Proactively recruit passive candidates who are qualified for the position but may not be actively seeking new employment to ensure they know of the opportunity.
- Collect, rank, and review all applications and resumes from candidates.
- Conduct pre-screening interviews to assess the candidate’s initial fit based on position prerequisites. Recommend and schedule top candidates for interviews.
- Lead on-site candidate interviews with the hiring manager/committee to help narrow the pool.
- Provide a comprehensive summary of professional references to the hiring manager that provides both qualitative and quantitative feedback from those who have worked with the candidate previously.
- Draft, present and negotiate the offer of employment on your organization's behalf.
- Coordinate candidate assessments, background checks, and other due diligence as required by your organization. As a Wiley Authorized provider, we recommend the PxT assessment, however, we have access to an entire library of tools to assess fit, style, behaviors, as specific skills.
- Keep other candidates apprised of their status throughout the process, including when the position has been filled to ensure a great candidate experience.
While no two searches are exactly the same, typically first interviews begin four weeks after the position has been posted. We strive to have the position filled within 90 days of the posting.
We're well versed in non-profit executive searches. In fact, nearly 50% of our executive searches are for non-profits.
Yes! We can add-on to the search executive integration and assimilation for your new leader.
This service provides an extended onboarding based on proven performance coaching strategies and includes the following services:
- Lead Stakeholder Meeting. HR Collaborative will organize a gathering between your new executive and key stakeholders to establish performance expectations and metrics.
- Coach on Culture Fit. After conducting a DiSC® Work of Leaders Style assessment, we will help your new leader fit their style with your culture in order to maximize performance.
- Coordinate New Leader Assimilation Meeting. We will then coordinate a meeting between your new Director of Operations and their direct reports and key stakeholders.
- Create Individual Development Plan. We'll work together to design an individual development plan for your new Director of Operations.
- Check-In After Initial Onboarding. At six or nine months, we will initiate a DiSC 363 for Leaders assessment and provide in-depth feedback on their progress.
- Provide Feedback Sessions. We will be available for up to five 90-minute executive feedback sessions and two feedback sessions to the organization's leader.
The addition extends our guarantee from 90 days to a full year.
Ready to Connect?
Reach out to us today, and let's start collaborating!