Executive & Professional Coaching
Leadership is an invaluable skill in today's VUCA world. But far too few organizations invest in developing it within their organization. Set your team apart with our world-class development consultants.
What Sets Our Executive & Professional Coaching Services Apart?
Our work starts by teaching leaders to better understand their reactive behaviors and their impact on others.
No out-of-the-box solutions here. We learn your organization so we can contextualize learning to your culture and operations.
Our work doesn't stop with your leader. We coach them to coach others, exponentially growing the impact of your investment.
The Benefits of Coaching
Leadership development is falling behind. The average manager doesn't receive leadership training until 10 years after their first supervisory role.
We've designed our coaching services to get your leaders back on track, no matter where they are in their careers.
What To Expect
Through assessments, reflection, and deep questions, our coaches help your leaders discover their areas for development and create action plans to improve them.
What Your Leader Can Expect From Us
- Support, encouragement, challenge, perspective, and most importantly, accountability for implementing action and learnings.
- Time away from business as usual to think deeply, be strategic, and innovate freely.
- An outside, 30,000-foot view of the organization to help spur new ways of thinking and more creative solutions.
- Confidentiality. What's discussed in the coaching sessions is not reported to the sponsor. The leader can decide what they want to share with others.
What We Expect From Your Leader
- Ownership of their goals and moving them forward to become reality.
- Willingness to try new behaviors and attitudes.
- Openness to differing points of view and perspectives.
- Determination to work through challenges and meet obstacles head-on.
We've built our 1:1 coaching process to focus your leaders on the future, grow their leadership and interpersonal skills, and learn how to proactively address challenges.
High-impact session to establish the new leader, set expectations, and foster open communication between the leader and their new team.
Six-month post-hire, executive/leader integration program and onboarding plan for your leader to enable transition success, avoid transition pitfalls, and build strategic relationships.
At least six 60-minute coaching sessions, including a DiSC Manager, Leader, or PXT Non-Cognitive assessment. Includes preparation and follow-up for each session.
Ready to Connect?
Reach out to us today, and let's start collaborating!