HR Expert On Retainer
Got a handle on the day-to-day HR but could use compliance counsel during a thorny personnel issue? Or a strategist to bounce people ops ideas off of? Our HR Expert on Retainer is the perfect solution.
Have an HR Question? Your HR Expert Will Have the Answer.
What is an HR Expert on Retainer?
An HR Expert on Retainer (XOR) from HR Collaborative is your go-to strategic resource for dialoguing about people issues, mentoring in-house HR talent, counseling on employee relations, auditing of policies and procedures, and so much more.
XOR is well suited for organizations with an HR department of one or where the HR function is managed by Finance, an Executive Director/President, or the Owner of an organization. Your HR Expert provides behind-the-scenes strategic advice and counsel.
All of our Expert on Retainer engagements come with, well...experts. Your dedicated Business Partner will have at least 7 years of experience in the HR Manager seat, partnering with business leaders to drive everything from the tactical to the transformational. Each of our Experts has put out their fair share of 4 pm Friday fires, launched more initiatives than they can count, and grown companies' HR function.
With an ever-changing regulatory landscape and a candidate-driven labor market, you can't afford not to have expert support. With an HR expert working with you behind the scenes, you can be confident you're staying in compliance and ahead of emerging workforce trends.
With our HR Expert on Retainer, you will receive:
Up to 6 hours of flexible use, on-demand HR support, and counsel at both the tactical and strategic level for creating systems and practices that fit with your unique culture and elevate the contributions of talent, impacting business outcomes; specifically we will provide:
- A designated HR Business Partner to serve as your trusted expert and single point of contact for your HR questions, counsel, and development
- Proactive communication and updates on important compliance matters
- One pulse survey each year
- HR counsel at the tactical level, including supervisor coaching for employee relations, separation management, performance management, leaves of absence advice, and providing guidance on HR best practices
- Access to our HR Support Center - a cloud-based online resource platform providing access to templates, reference guides, checklists, HR podcasts, and training videos for all things HR-related
- Additional hourly support can be added at any time as needed for unique situations
What Sets Our HR Expert on Retainer Services Apart?
Dedicated HR Expert
Hit the ground running with an expert who knows you and knows HR.
HR Collaborative has a highly qualified, experienced HR professional ready to work with you behind the scenes to ensure you stay compliant in an ever-changing regulatory landscape and are looking ahead toward future workforce initiatives.
Deep Bench Strength
With 400+ years of HR experience, our team can help you handle anything.
Your dedicated HR expert isn't going in alone. They're backed by a team of HR subject matter experts who have worked across industries and in organizations big and small. Rest assured, we'll be able to solve any problem you encounter. Why? Because we've seen it all.
Optimized for Impact
Our HR Expert on Retainer is a partnership, not outsourcing.
Our mission is to make work better. You get the coaching, analytics, and executive communication you need to operate at peak people performance.
You're not locked-in or nickel and dimed. Scale up or down as needed.
We know what the world is like right now, and what it's like to be watching every dollar. Yearlong commitments don't always make sense. That's why our services are delivered as a predictable monthly retainer. As your needs change, our services can change with you.
HR Expert on Retainer
- Designated HR Business Partner
- 6 hours per month of on-demand HR support
- Supervisor coaching on HR best practices
- Regular updates on compliance changes
- Access to resources and templates
- Compliance review
- Annual pulse survey
- Additional hourly support as needed
Starting at $1800 / month
Ready to connect?
Reach out to us today, and let's start collaborating!