HR Talent When & Where You Need It
HR talent, when and where you need it. Is that really a thing? Yep. It’s what we call fractional HR.
Let’s put it this way. If your organization can count its employees on more than two hands, you need — not just want — HR support. But it doesn’t always make sense to hire an HR professional in-house. Depending on your organization’s size, industry, location, structure, and current situation your HR need will vary.
Do any of these scenarios sound familiar?
- We have an open HR role because our current HR resource just gave their notice, and I need to keep the “wheels on the bus” turning.
- Our HR rockstar is going on parental leave and I don’t know how we’re going to manage without them.
- There are 23 open roles, and I need someone to help us get caught up in filling these positions.
- I have a large HR project on my plate that I don’t have the time to tackle, and quite frankly, I don’t know where to start.
- I lead a small business with less than 50 employees but am growing fast, and I know I’m going to need help with compliance changes.
- I’m the HR Director at a global manufacturer, and we are growing, but I don’t have the budget to add headcount to my HR department.
- I’m the Controller of a medium-sized business, and we are “rightsizing” our company, but still need HR to meet our current needs and grow with us as we move forward.
Do any of the above scenarios sound like yours? No need to stress any longer. We have the solution you probably didn’t even realize you were looking for.
Introducing fractional HR.
Whatever your HR needs, we have a community of talent ready to take on your people challenges.
- Our HR professionals are vetted and experienced W-2 employees of HR Collaborative.
- Supported by seasoned HR experts that have “seen it all.”
- Each professional has access to our cloud-based HR platform with tools, templates, legal updates, compliance information, and a myriad of other HR support that enables them to move faster.
- A truly flexible resource. They’re there when you need them and are willing to meet you where you’re at, literally. Online. In-person. If your needs change, so does the talent we match you with.
- An HR professional that can scope, lead, and complete larger HR projects where you lack the expertise or bandwidth in your HR department.
- They’re provided learning and development opportunities as part of our HR Talent Community, where they network and collaborate.
- We match skill and culture. Our matchmaking abilities are second to none. In fact, 30% of our fractional HR professionals are offered permanent roles at the organization they support.
Ready to flex up your HR? Contact us today.
Share This Article