HR Business Partner
Grand Rapids, MI
Are you an experienced HR professional looking for a more flexible schedule while still providing high-level HR support? At HR Collaborative, we provide the right level of HR expertise when and where our clients need it. We are seeking a motivated HR Business Partner who will join our Client Services team and lead HR strategy conversations as well as provide tactical support in areas of HR compliance, checklists, job descriptions, and handbooks for our clients. You’ll get the chance to work with a wide variety of clients in various industries and be part of our rapidly growing HR Talent Community.
- Provide strategic leadership and lead HR strategy conversations
- Provide tactical support in areas including but not limited to:
- HR Compliance
- Job Descriptions
A successful candidate will have:
- 8+ years of HR Generalist experience working in all areas of the employee lifecycle
- Demonstrated experience and success in the development of HR Strategy and execution of work plans
- Ability to provide tactical HR support in various areas of HR
- Exceptional communication abilities (both written and verbal), well organized with impeccable follow through
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to navigate complex situations
- Ability to work effectively with senior leaders and manage multiple accounts with differing business challenges
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business administration, Human Resources, or a related field of study; Master’s degree preferred. An HR Certification such as PHR or SHRM-CP is highly desirable
Sound like you?
Let us know you're interested!