Fractional HR Generalist
Our manufacturing client is seeking a Fractional HR Generalist to support their team in payroll functions, benefits administration, employee relations, talent acquisition activities, and training/ development. This position is primarily onsite with hybrid flexibility, 20-30 hours per week (client is okay with flexing hours based on workload).
- Payroll- time off requests, resolving issues, W2 changes
- Talent Acquisition- sourcing, managing interviews, onboarding + orientation
- Employee training and development
- Supporting and growing employee engagement
- Some office administrative duties- helping coordinate events, meetings, etc.
- 3-5+ years of experience in Human Resources and/or a related field
- High level of professionalism
- Aspires to excellence
- Attention to detail
- Basic understanding of leave administration
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Excellent communication capabilities
Sound like you?
Let us know you're interested!