HR Flexible Professional- Generalist/ Leave Specialist
Our client is looking for a detail oriented HR Generalist to work 8- 10 hours a week, hybrid flexibility, in Kentwood, MI. This role’s responsibilities include (but are not limited to): helping to resolve employee relations issues, FMLA/ Leave management, full-cycle recruiting duties and functions, and assisting in creating and implementing efficient hiring processes. Candidates are preferred to have 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources, Experience with FMLA and Leave administration, and an appreciation for the employee experience.
- FMLA/ Leave Administration
- Full Cycle Recruiting
- The creation and implementation of efficient HR standards and processes
- Resolving Employee Relations issues
- 3- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources
- At least 1+ year experience with FMLA/ Leave administration
- Ability to effectively navigate HRIS systems
- Strong background and history in Employee Relations
- Previous experience with Full-Cycle Recruitment
Sound like you?
Let us know you're interested!