Flexible Professional- HR Generalist
Grand Rapids, MI
Our client is looking for an experienced, self- motivated HR Generalist to work 5- 16 hours a week who responsibilities will include (but are not limited to): processing payroll, onboarding new hires, offboarding exiting employees, policy and procedures, mitigating risk, and some administrative activities. Hybrid work environment, with the bulk being remote, strong preference for some onsite availability. Candidates preferred to have 3- 5 years of experience, have previously processed payroll for a multi-state entity, and some office administrative experience. Ongoing assignment with room for growth.
Benefits of being an HR Flexible Professional
- Flexible hours and work assignment- do the work you love when you want to work
- Opportunity to grow professional network
- W2 employment
- Full access to HR Collaborative’s tools, resources, and support to facilitate successful consulting experiences
- Payroll processing (multi- state)
- Onboarding and offboarding functions
- Policy and Procedure
- Mitigating risk through ensuring compliance
- Some scheduling and coordinating
- Other duties assigned
- 3- 5 years of experience in Human Resources
- Superb communication and follow up skills
- Previous experience processing payroll for multi-state entities
- Strong knowledge of state employment laws
- Strong understanding of compliance, ability to be proactive when mitigating risk
Sound like you?
Let us know you're interested!