Flexible Professional- HR Generalist
Byron Center, MI
Our client is looking for a well- rounded, tenured Flexible Professional HR Generalist to work ~30 hours a week onsite (potential for hybrid flexibility down the road). This is a faith- based, non-profit organization working to help make resources more available for disadvantaged people all over the world. Candidates do not need to personally follow or actively participate with this organization’s faith, but should be open and comfortable with faith- based activities happening within the workspace.
This person will be working directly with the HR leader to help with policy creation, building systems and processes to maximize efficiency, employee relations, and project management. This individual will need a strong HR Generalist background with the ability to work independently while keeping up with deliverables, excellent communication skills, and ability to navigate difficult or challenging conversations.
- Policy creation
- Maximizing HRIS efficiency
- Mitigating risk through diligent awareness of compliance and policy
- Tactical project work, managing milestones of a project
- 3- 5+ years experience as an HR Generalist
- Previous experience proactively mitigating risk through strong knowledge and understanding of labor laws, compliance, and policies
- Strong HRIS competency
- Previous experience creating policies and procedures
- Start- up industry experience preferred but not required
- Ability to help navigate employee relations issues, tactfully and respectfully
Sound like you?
Let us know you're interested!