HR Flexible Professional- Senior HR Generalist
Spring Lake, MI
Our client is a smaller but growing West MI company looking for an HR Generalist to work 20-25 hours a week. This role’s responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) processing payroll, advising on compliance, managing OSHA and safety activities, some record keeping responsibilities, assisting in organizing company events, working to develop the training and development program, participating and executing the full- cycle hiring process, and benefits administration. Primarily onsite, with potential for some flexibility. Candidates preferred to have 5+ years of experience. Client is looking for someone that is interested and passionate about helping teams become their best selves.
Benefits of being an HR Flex Professional:
- Flexible hours and work assignment- do the work you love when you want to work
- Opportunity to grow professional network
- W2 employment
- Full access to HR Collaborative’s tools, resources, and support to facilitate successful consulting experiences
- Benefits Administration
- Employee Relations
- Learning and Development
- Compliance (best practices, advising)
- Full Cycle Recruitment
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources
- Experience advising with compliance and mitigating risk for employers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with OSHA and Safety Functions
Sound like you?
Let us know you're interested!